Parece que no encontramos lo que estás buscando. Puede que una búsqueda te ayude.
I was born in Napoli (Italy) and lived and worked in Italy, Switzerland, England, USA, Argentina, Brazil, Peru, Ecuador, Costa Rica, Mexico and Denmark.
Coordinator of humanitarian programs for the Gesundheit! Institute, founded by Nobel Peace Prize 2022 candidate Hunter “Patch” Adams, M.D. – also known as Patch Adams.
– Program locations: Ecuador, Mexico, Costa Rica, Peru, USA
– Objective: Humanitarian intervention in healthcare facilities, endangered communities, prisons, schools, urban districts.
I accompanied 400+ humanitarian clowns from all over the world.
Organizer and Teacher at the School for Designing a Society (Urbana, Illinois, USA).
– Objectives: Intensive courses in radical alternative teaching through language, cybernetics, physical theater, storytelling, clowning, art and performing arts targeted at desirable social change.
Co-founder of Il Manifesto del Gioco (Play Manifesto), activists and educators collective (Italy)
– Objectives: to spread a Play Culture in Italian public institutions, organizations, companies, schools and families, to create and develop of a community of activists and professionals bringing Play in their lives and work environments.
Consultant for the Governor’s Office in the State of Jalisco (Mexico) for Social Policies in the context of the State Police Reform
– Project objectives: development of social policies to increase the wellbeing and reduce corruption of the Police Officers and Investigators of the State Police of Jalisco.
Humanism Team Director for the “Evaluation Protocol for institutionalized children and adolescents” for Hic-Me A.C. NGO (Jalisco, Mexico).
– Project objectives: development of a multidisciplinary protocol and policy to reduce the time children and adolescents victims of violence, abuse and human traffic spend in orphanages in Mexico. Increase of their integral wellbeing both in and outside of the healthcare system.
Director of theatre piece “I, Claudia” (2020) for Mask Mime & Mayhem, Alberta (Canada)
Humanitarian clown activist: In 2010, I started a radical journey of humanitarian intervention using the clown strategy everyday for many years, dressing as a clown in my everyday life.
Performer of the “Look of Love“, a space of intimacy in public spaces, sharing of silent caring looks with strangers (Peru and Denmark)
– Carl A. Hammerschlag, M.D. talks about the “Look of Love” performed at an endangered community in Peru: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHvpVCkFT_g
Performer of the “Change My Life” project, asking people to literally change my life at the 1st and 2nd New Yorker Conference, New York City (USA)
– Showcase of the first performance: https://www.canyouchangemylife.com/changemylife_case.pdf
– Change My Life website: http://changemylife.it/
– Unconditional Laughter Leader program with Anika Luceri (Italy)
– Autobiographical Storytelling at International School of Storytelling, Forest Row (England)
– Silvestre Technique Contemporary Dance with Rosangela Silvestre, Salvador de Bahia (Brazil)
– The Heart and Craft of the Storyteller at International School of Storytelling (England)
– Theatre Composition and Performance at Odin Teatret, Holstebro (Denmark)
– Theatre Training with Odin Teatret Director Guillermo Angelelli, Buenos Aires (Argentina)
– Percussions & Murga with Alfredo Butteler, La Plata (Argentina)
– Body Percussions with Santiago Ablin and Luciano Dyzenchauz, Buenos Aires (Argentina)
– Afro-Brazilian Contemporary Dance with Luanda Mori, Geneva (Switzerland)
– Mime with Rossana Rossena, founder of “Quelli di Grock” theatre school, Milano (Italy)
– Street clowning, acrobatics and juggling at School of Circus and Theatre Arts, Milano (Italy)
– Traditional Clowning with William Medini, of historical circus family The Medinis, Milano (Italy)
– Capoeira Angola at Acedemia de Capoeira with Mestre Baixiño, Milano (Italy)